Saturday, January 3, 2009

Ok, so, i'm gonna tell u a story, about a really close friend, KK (her nickname).
Ok, so KK met me in 3rd grade, and at 1st she hated me! Because I "hogged" the b**ch-Sarah Rose Fisher. She was the prettiet (not!) most popular (unfortunatley..) and the most fashinonsble (for dead people!!) in the whole grade, and I was new, so I was like te shiny new toy, so in that yr, things worked out, KK and I became BFF's! And Sarah Fisher was still a b**ch. She insulted people bullied people, and at the end of the year, she started bullying KK, her supposed bff. So I told KK to tell her off! And we told a teacher and she didn't belive us, but anyway, 3rd grade passed, and then in 4th grade it came back, I was in the class with Sarah Fisher. She and her "boyfriend" Austin Wonder, bu;llied me., tormented me 4 weeks and weeks and weeks, untill finnally I just put my foot down, I stood up 2 them and then the left me alone, mostly...
And then she turned on Austin. And who did Autstin turn to for help? Yeah, you geussed it, me. And I helped him. And it just felt good to pull him away from sarah. And i moved. And Sarah Fisher still ruled the school, but it shows you, you can't fall under the popular spell, tyhe spell will end, and you will be the victem,being laughing at, and not the preditor*

1 comment:

  1. Hey, jannet here! I luv ur site, plz keep writing more! I always come but there's never new posts! thnx

    ReplyDelete